Sunday, December 7, 2008

I like nicknames


Christmas is just around the corner and I am getting super excited! Whatever Christmas means to you I wish you a great and happy time, and a loving and forfilling new year.

Today was lovely. I went to my beautiful friend Zhi Hui's house. I love her so much that my heart bursts when I see her =P I wonder if this is normal...

I also went shopping with Maggie Moo, but dear primary school friend. After visiting over twenty shops and with 5 mins before closing time we found the perfect dress. I love it so much. I desperately wanted a dress that makes me feel so beautiful "bootylicious" and fab. And I found it! YAY!

I must go my little chums. I need to pack for a new holiday/camp with my friends on Wednesday. You can not even begin to imagine how excited I am.
:) Lots of love,
Erimentha