Monday, February 2, 2009

Philosophical wonderings 1 day before school starts




Universal fact #1: Upon exploding, a supernova can briefly be as bright as a galaxy full of stars!


My soul dancing prince loves sending me pictures of Supernovas. So recently I have a new obsession!


SUPERNOVAS, STARS, THINGS THAT GLITTER AND RADIATE LOVE, PEACE AND HOPE. THING THAT CAN BE WISHED UPON AND THINGS THAT EDMIT HAPPINESS (like my little puppy Yoko!)

On Australia Day with my friends Hagrid and Cee Cee (<=I need to think of a better name for poor Cee Cee!) I watched some brilliant fireworks. They glowed so brightly and briefly the whole world was just these beautiful flashes of colour in front of us.

Fireworks and supernovas are both what I would like to think happens when we die. Our atoms explode with a massive burst of colour, rainbow movement, sparkling, glistening light...
and then we softly fade and you can see the remaining dust particles as they become the nights sky and everything else beautiful and true.
I like this idea: that thoughts, emotions and memories are made up atoms too. That memories exist outside my head...
When supernovas explode they fill up the entire space with light and warmth and love and when then have exploded they go on to make another star somewhere far off in the distance

Cool hey?

Enjoy your day.
Lots of love,
Erimentha xx
p.s. I watched Wild Child today. It was fun!