Sunday, March 1, 2009

chunkymove

">


I am really looking forward to seeing Chunky Move ( a creative dance group) perform 'Mortal Engine' next Sunday. Both fortunately and unfortunately we manage to score the LAST REMAINING TICKETS AVAILABLE. Unfortunately, there were only 3 left. So I am going with my boyfriend Soul-Dance and my daddy. A thousand sorrys to Hagrid, Mars (this is a new nickname, from the other nickname of Cee Cee) and Ju-li-a.

My weekend has been rather fantastic. Yesterday after my dance class I had lunch with Soul-Dance which was pretty amazing, and on my friends Car Car and Zhi Hui's wonderful fashion advice I wore my high-waised red skirt and white top. HOT. Hehe...=P
I also went to saw "He's Just Not That Into You" with my friends Maggie-Moo and Gemm-Stone. The movie was funny, streotypical and like a less-good American version of Love Actually (I love this film!). I brought some really cool skinny jeans (my first pair!) which are a cute dark blue colour. Wondering if it shows off my bum too much but deciding not to care =P only half joking...


And now without further a do...my three lovely blog awards go to:
1. A newly decovered blog about fashion by the name of...http://ambugaton.blogspot.com/
She has a unique and beautiful style. I heart it!
2. Clair De Lune, lovely Amy. To whom I love your posts dearly, but I wish you wouldn't get so drunk and smoke...:'( http://figurelessthanweak.blogspot.com/
3. And to http://ezzica.blogspot.com/ for her cute blog full of wondering...

also I would give this award to http://thedrifterandthegypsy.blogspot.com/ because she is fantastic, but she just got this award by my friend Felicity. Good one Felicity!


Today has been a very lazy day with a trip to the library and some homework and reading...
"I wish I was your favourite girl
I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile
I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style" --Kate Nash

I want these shoes!


Right now I'm admiring the style of Dakota Fanning.


And I just love red dresses...this is not quite my dream dress though...


In love with golden trench,


Must dash,
Love you lots, xoxo
Gossip Girl

p.s. Lily Cole will look stunning as Zhi Hui in the movie of my life.