Wednesday, March 4, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-opi8Unz3Y



Inspired by Cassie's therapy vid.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like, boys with yellow pants and girls with bows
I like cute kids in pink dresses
I like when strangers listen to your conversations on the tram
I like people with dreads and hippie clothes
I like people who dance in the rain
I like water, caught in spiders webs
I like wearing stupid stupid clothes from when I was 4
I like people who don’t smile… ever
And I like people who smile
I like hair that stops very quickly,
I love sweets
Today I was a rebel who disobeyed her rents,
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I love things so much I feel like I can float away
That’s wrong
My mum doesn't understand me
I don’t understand that so much
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate buckles
I hate people who ask rhetorical question when their angry
I hate my toes
I hate war
I hate people who treat other people like shit
I hate skinny jeans, but in a way I also love skinny jeans
I hate dry hands
I hate bush fires
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

I.heart.Cassie

Watch the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-opi8Unz3Y



xxx Erimentha

p.s. I love Chunky Move! xD
p.p.s. The science pic is for Zhi Hui. My science teacher's nickname is Bitch Bum. Last year's was Grumpy Bum. We hate science. But that cute critter makes me wish I loved it!