Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love people who...

...smell nice,
drive cool cars,
eat sushi,
dream crazy dreams,
laugh funny,
send packages in the mail,
tell me i'm cool,
who dance and don't care what people think,
wear clothes that don't match at all,
send late night texts,
watch skins,
ride bikes,
wear lots of red assestories,

I love people who don't give a fuck what people think,
who buy fish on weekdays,
who are naturally good at getting the best birthday pressies,
who put a lot of thought into what they say,
I love people who dress up in ladybird costumes.

I love people who make me want to explode because I love them so much.



Some lyrics Clarice Bean sent me:
This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath
No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again


Have a sweet day.
xx Eri


p.s. and i love people called chris...xx