Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cassie's therapy video, May


Hi guys. I've decided that I like completing Cassie's therapy vid. I might start it as a monthy thing, or even a blogger tag, but I'll have to design a logo and link so it might take a while.

Inspired by Cassie's therapy vid. Please watch if you haven't already. It won't make as much sense without it www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8k-JwHJSNs 

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with bow ties  and girls with knee high socks 
I like ice cream in the nighttime 
I like when everything just seems to fall into place
I like people with quiet voices that don't say much, but when they do everyone listens
I like chalk writing on pavements 
I like swapping clothes and sun sets
I like risks
I like beautiful gardens and frost on trees
I like wearing my dad's old shirt because I remember how he smelt and the rush of love I felt when he came home from work wearing it
I like people who don’t smile… ever
And I like people who smile
I like fuzzy african hair
I love turkish bread
Today I snuggled closer into the covers with my yoko puppy!
In some ways, I love everything. 
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I love things so much I feel like I could explode sometimes
That’s wizzo
My auntie Ramona doesn't understand me
I don’t understand that so much
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate tissues
I hate people who sigh at everything. Or think that a bad day is finding a hair in your cake.
I hate my back
I hate myspace moods
I hate people who treat others like they are inferior 
I hate airports, but in a way I love airports
I hate shaving 
I hate dreams that scare the shit out of you
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry. 

I.heart.Cassie.