Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happy girl Tokyo =)



Today was a brill day. It was completely wizzo and even thinking of how lovely it was makes me smile. 

Okay okay, so I had NAPLAN--the stupid  government standardized test that doesn't even test your actual intelligence. Does it test creativity? Social skills? Does it test what kind of learner you are? Or if when you don't get it right the first time, does it test it you keep trying? NO! But NAPLAN is bludge, and for that I am greatful. 

The rest of the day passed in a oval sitting, sax playing, double rainbow blur. ♪ ♪

Then Zhi Hui and I went to the pool in a submarine. And swam together, side by side, in the pool. For a while. Did you know you can hear laughter under water? And then we got a Golden Gaytime, and walked home. 

One of my favourite sayings:
Somethings are just perfect from start to finish.

I guess that was like today.