Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brisvagas



















Hello people!
How's it going? Is everything tiketi flippin' boo? 

First of all I am very pleased to annoucence that I am going to Brisbane, affectionately known as Brisvagas tomorrow for 6 days!!!! WOOHOO!

Also here is a link to an great video interview with Morrie Schwartz, who features in the book Tuesday's With Morrie, by Mitch Albom. He has a lot of wisdom and compassion and the interview is really interesting. Worth a look! Morrie rocks!


Here's what my hotel looks like, the house and the bedrooms. Isn't it pretty?



Just joking, but hell, wouldn't that be great?

Anyway, I'll leave you with a smile and kiss you on the cheek...in other words, a poem/

By Robert Frost. I studyed it for my english exam.

Nature's first green is gold

Her hardest hue to hold


Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.


Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,


So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.


♥♥♥ Love,

Eri