Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cassie's therapy video; June!




















Hey guys!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!

I've decided to officially make Cassie's therapy video a BLOGGER TAG!

I will complete it, as a monthly regular and I would also like to pass it onto:
For Helena...for her lovely blog which makes me feel all warm, cosy and polaroid inspired!
For Lilee...only certain people deserve Cassie's tag...and Lilee earns it wholeheartedly.
And to Here Comes The Sun a beautiful blog and a beautiful girl.

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy vid (linked above) to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!


Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with leather jackets and girls with red shoes
I like words that sound cool....jupiter, fuzz, boob, jacaranda, lola, phoenix, kikki-k, fearless, captivating...
I like holidays and plans
I like people who don't mean to be different they just are
I like opshop finds (like my $2 jeans!)
I like pink nailpolish
I like dogs in jackets
I like rainbow lorikeets
I like
wearing grey
I like fashion magazine
I love memories
Today I baked lemon star cookies for my friends
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate cold hands and feet
I hate getting up early
I hate aftertastes
I hate bitchy teachers
I hate cancer
I hate not being able to sleep cuz the next day is too good to wait for, but in a way, I also love that.
I hate mess everywhere
I hate how sometimes the world seems unfair, and sometime's it's more fair than anything I know
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


I.heart.Cassie.


Thanks everyone for doing this Blogger Tag, please enjoy and if you have any questions please "chai me" haha.

Love,
Erimentha xxx