Saturday, June 20, 2009

sometimes i think of you sleeping...so sleep for a while

Good afternoon faithful followers,

How's it going?

Today I went to my dance class, which was really fun, we might be doing a separate concert at the end of the year, just the teenagers, and we are already preparing for it now. I like dancing with the older teens, the dances are much more sophisticated and fun.



Afterwards I went shopping with Mum. We got three new tops, a scarf for my friend's birthday, a scarf for mum, a bday cardi for me (its green and sooooooo lovely and warm), and we also got some purple tights. Wow I feel all toasty warm and spoilt!




















Thought I might do a quiz cuz I feel like one. My little bro helped.

1. What are you doing right now?
Listening to Florence & The Machine, pretending to do maths hw.

2. Your boyfriendgirlfr​iend?​​​​​
none

3. Your hair?
black/dark brown, depends who you talk to

4. What's your word of the week?
Alma. Meaning soul in spanish.

5. What's been your most recent excuse for homework?
Right now. haha.

6. Your favorite thing?
everything.

7. Your dream last night?
scary.

8. Your favorite drink?
cinnamon hot chocolate

9. Favourite thing to do on weekend?
Hang out with family and friends, watch a movie, sleep, shop, dance, golden gaytime, swim, smile, add things to my little book of happiness, get inspired, talk to gid, laugh, talk on the phone for hours, ect!

10. What's your dream desert?
Warm hot chocolate cake just out of the oven, that melts slightly in your mouth as you eat it with lashing of cream. Rainbow meringue.

11. Your pet?
yoko--the cutest puppy ever!

12. Your fears?
death, sometimes heights, suicide

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
happy =)

14. Where did you hang out on the weekend?
carlton

15.. What you’re not good at saying?
lots of stuff....i suck at syllables.

16. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to travel the world. Get a cool job that helps people, and complete everything on my to do list. Get a spanish boyfriend, haha.

17. What's your favourite country apart from the one you live in currently?
I live in Australia right now. However I love England, Spain, maybe visit Thailand or India (maybe too hectic), somewhere nice and hot =)

18. Where you grew up?
where i live now

19. the last thing you did?
cooked soup

20. What are you wearing?
jeans, grey top, socks, wristband, friendship bracelets

21. What aren’t you wearing?
sunnies, vest, pjs, a hat

22. Fav websites:

23. What is/was your least favourite subject at school?
commerce...or maybe music technology.

24. Your life?
tikety boo.

25. Your mood?
happy and bored.

26. Missing?
my friends.

27. What are you thinking about right now?
holidays

28. What's your most recent worry?
MRI...all clear by the way ^^)

29. Your work {experience}?
dance therapy (hopefully!)

30. Your summer?
very very fun! I love my glitter girl! clarice bean ♥

31. Favourite smell?
People. it sounds weird but I love smelling people. Cinnamon, christmas trees, nice perfume, dad's work jacket, vanilla, cake's cooking, thai food.

32. Your favorite color?
doulbe rainbows. haha michael

33. When is the last time you laughed?
today. i'm little miss giggle!

34. What is your favourite TV character?
Willow from Buffy...all of the Skins characters, I love Effy!



Have a lovely weekend!
Lots of love,
Erimentha xxxxx