Monday, July 6, 2009

Cassie's therapy video, July!



Hey guys!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!

I've decided to officially make Cassie's therapy video a BLOGGER TAG!

I will complete it, as a monthly regular and I would also like to pass it onto:
For Amy...for her vivid and honest blog with amazing photos
For Felicity...a mature little fairy with a pure heart
And to Rose Coloured Rain a beautiful blog and a beautiful girl.
And finally to Liss for always inspiring me with my blog! xo

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy vid (linked above) to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with sparkly eyes and girls with antique rings
I like independence
I like the feeling of fresh sheets
I like people who know so much about you that you don't have to explain yourself anymore
I like old friends
I like feeling heartbeats of other people/animals while you lie in bed
I like scrapbooking
I like chocolate biscuits dipped in tea
I like
wearing pen tattoos in unexpected places
I like peaceful days
I love Paul Kelly
Today I went to the library
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate the sound of trains as you're trying to sleep
I hate slow weheartit.com days
I hate feeling like it would be much more prudent to be doing something else
I hate lots and lots of homework
I hate depressing news all the time
I hate thinking about what I was doing exactly a year ago, but in a way, I also love that.
I hate aussie slang
I hate when people correct me if I say something grammatically wrong (or is it wrong grammatically =P)
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


I.heart.Cassie.

Thanks everyone for doing this Blogger Tag, please enjoy and if you have any questions please "chai me" haha.

Love,
Erimentha xxx ♥