Friday, August 21, 2009

good days

today has been a good day. i've been having a bit of difficulty with my parents lately; but today when i returned from zhi hui's house my mum gave me 2 presents! it was really unexpected and i felt really happy when she gave them to me! she said they are for working so hard this year. the first was a pair of diamond earrings; the perfect size, not too big and not too small! and she also brought me a silver butterfly ring with one light green stone for the butterfly's body and two little diamonds in it's wings! it's so pretty! : )

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. I have felt a little less inspired lately...or maybe just too busy! I'm sorry about that! Today was had our course counselling so now I feel heaps better about my subjects and hopefully I'll have more time for scrapbooking, blogging, reading, sax practise and writing which I have been neglecting. The subjects I've choosen are:
*Advanced English
*Lit.
*Chinese
*Advanced Science
*VCE Phychology
*Advanced Maths
*Advanced Algebra
*Fashion, Textiles
*Geography; global population issues
*Music

I hope everyone has a great weekend...I'm going to be catching up with Lilee from the wonderful fashion blog! Click HERE, and also my bestest friend Zhi Hui.
Also, I'd like to wish a very special and happy birthday to my old primary school friend Gemm Stone. She is an amazing girl, friend and inspiration...have a great day Gemm!
Photobucket