Thursday, August 6, 2009

models, models, models!





searching on one of my favourite websites today i found some awesome pics!
the first are of a really hot guy model called Andrés Segura who is modelling for Zara Fall/Winter 09. He is Spanish and although having a rough start to his career in 2001 he hit Milan and made a big impact. He has since done many successful campaigns including a shoot with Karl Lagerfeld, one my favourite male fashion photographers and designers. He was rated the 6th most iconic male model in June this year. I LOVE HIM! : ) ♥ ♥ ♥

I also looked at some pretty pictures of Natalia Vodianova, who both Hagrid and I agree is stunning. She is a model MUM, and pretty old for a model (27). I think she is truly amazing, she came from a very poor Russian family, learnt english in 3 months and at age 17 became a professional model! In 2008 she was in featured in Brittish Vogue 7 times! But the photos below are from Harper's Bazaar UK September 2009. Enjoy : )


Love,
Erimentha