Thursday, September 10, 2009

i want


My cousin Clarice Bean is one of the most fucking greatest people I've ever met. She wrote the words below, and I picked 10 images to make her feel, cry and laugh that little bit more.

wants, by clarice bean

I just want to be me.

I just want to take risks.

I just want to make my own mistakes.

I want to embrace change.

Believe in love.

Smile at the small beauties.

Listen to beautiful music.

I want to take photos.

And drink cups of tea.

Smile at the sunshine.

Cry in the shower.

I want to lie awake in bed and think and think and think.

I want to have laughter inside of me.

I want people.

People to hug.

People to see smile.

People to lie under the sky with and just be.

I want someone to be there.

But I want to figure out the answers on my own.

I want to miss people.

Remember things.

Forgive.

I want to know there’s a plan.

And that this is all happening for a reason.

I want reminders.

I want to live in the here and the now.

And walk with my eyes closed.

I want happy days.

Sad days.

The days in between.

I want thunder storms.

And rainbows.

And a day when it just rains and rains and rains.

I want to question.

I want to hope for something better.

I want to hear them tell me I can’t.

And then show them I can.

I want a beginning and a middle and an end.

But not always in that order.

Sometimes.

I don’t really know what I want.

Except.

I want to keep on breathing.

And I want to keep on feeling.

And I want to keep on hearing.

My heart beat.

Beat and beat and beat.

And when it stops.

I know I’ll have everything I want.



Photobucket

Photobucket



The last 4 images from Olivia Bee
claire
Photobucket