Saturday, September 12, 2009

September inspirations


they took their time, but here are my September inspirations

1. Pies:


2. Spring:
Photobucket
Photobucket

3. Ellen Paige (from Juno among others):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4. Frankie:

Frankie is giving the chance to win 2 tickets to Sarah Blasko, head HERE to see details. But it's more than that--Frankie never fails to make me feel good, keep me updated and spread pretty pictures all around Australia. We heart Frankie!
Photobucket

5. Sax quartet, the song 'Badinerie' I have to play it for my exam and these guys certainly nailed it! I play alto saxophone (the smallest one) by the way.

6. Khristian Mendoza, love his work. (L) It was hard choosing which awesome, and intriguing images to include!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket