Saturday, October 31, 2009

blog tag, natalia

Heya Zhi Hui!

I've tagged to do a lovely blogger tag. I was actually tagged by the person who first first inspired me to blog, but about 3 month into me following her religiously she deleted her blog, and I started reading Amy's (her friend) blog instead. Well, by coincidence last week I was looking at some cool blogs and stumbled along her and recognized her from photos of herself. Met Lissy here and click here for the actual post
The rules of the tag is as followers:

1. thank whoever gave this to you
2. copy award
3. post it in your blog
4. tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
5. link 7 new bloggers
6. notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. keep being awesome

Here is 7 things you readers probably don't know about me, as for you Zhi Hui, I'm sure you know every single one. . .
1. I went to China last year
2. I have a puppy/dog called Yoko, it seems I don't talk about her much on blogger world!
3. I cannot stand runny eggs. It makes me want to throw up.
4. I once swam in the ocean for and hour and a 1/4 with my Clarice Bean on christmas day
5. I get hayfever sometimes
6. I really like the music of Gillian Welsh
7. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Natalia Vodianova, she is truly gorgeous!

I will tag people later. I need to do some revision for my maths exam now.

Here's the mag I got yesterday featuring her:
Enjoy the pics!