Saturday, October 10, 2009

30 things to do before i die, tag


Hello little one,
Thank you to everyone who commented my last post. It means a lot to me to get 10 comments which has been my goal for a while now! : )

I have been tagged by lovely Felicity to do this amazing and new blogger tag. Thanks Felicity!
The task is to write 30 things to do before you die. Wow.
Here's my list:
1. Buy a saxophone all by myself
2. Finish high school
3. Meet someone special

4. Buy my treehouse
5. Go suba diving
6. Help a country less-fortunate than Australia. I'm thinking the Democratic Republic of Congo, although Da Wei says it's too dangerous
7. Go skinny dipping
8. Meet my hero
9. Get 100 followers
10. See another double rainbow
11. Bake a pink meringue
12. Dance all night
13. Have a true bitchy fight and walk out on someone. I find it hard to be truly angry
14. Finish VCE (year 12 certificate)
15. See Rainbow (my Chinese homestay) at her wedding
16. Fall in love
17. See 'Tomorrow When The War Began' the movie
18. Meet Ruby Angel
19. Get my hair cut at a really expensive place
20. Capture happiness
21. Buy the perfect high heels
22. Make sure I leave a lasting bit of me with everyone I loved
23. Understand maths and get 100% on a test
24. Have a living funeral
25. Tell a stranger they are beautiful
26. Fix my back
27. Take a sickie and have my own 'Ferris Bueller' Day
28. Study quantum physics
29. Make someone cry of happiness
30. Finish this entire list.

I tag: Janice! Congrats Janice!

Love,
Erimentha! xoxo
ps. all photo by Jordan Blanchard. A very talented teen photographer.