Tuesday, November 17, 2009

look, listen, see, click, donate;;;;november!

What's happening in Movember... The Little Blog of Happiness's original idea for summing up the month ahead! (sorry for the lateness!)

Look; This diary inspires me. My scrapbook has been neglected lately, and it's time I get scrap-booking. It's proven scientifically. If I... a) practice music b) scrapbook, or c) am with my friend, i am 100% happier.


Listen; Tegan and Sara have a new album out. It's called 'Sainthood' Some people complain that it's not very good, however it takes time and patience. It has amazing metaphors, beautiful lyrics, soothing guitar and is lovely to relax to.

See; The Time Travelers Wife. Okay, this movie is a tiny bit trashy especially with Eric Bana (who I hate) but the book was fantastic, really really good. And so I am off to see it soon, I especially like lovely Rachel McAdams who is beautiful.
Photobucket

Click; Before I Die is a worldwide project featuring Polaroids set up by Nicole Kenney and KS Rivers. They have travelled throughout America, India and several hospices in the world and asked people one simple question. What do you want to do before you die? The wishes and handwritten wisdom is fascinating. There are hundreds and hundreds of entries. BE INSPIRED

Donate; To Movember. Movember is an annual month long celebration of the moustache. Highlighting men's health issues, especially prostate cancer and depression in men. Get your dad/boyfriend/friends/uncle/ect invovled or just donate online if your a girlie, and if you're a guy...grow away!

p.s. sorry i had some massive massive layout troubles before, but it's all good now. please tell me if there is anything you notice different, apart from posts and a charged pic here or there. more like colours or positions of text ect. :) THANK YOU!