Tuesday, December 8, 2009

cassie's therapy video, december!


Hello guys!

Cassie's therapy video is my very own BLOGGER TAG! And I always do it in the first week of the month. Please watch the linked video above to understand the tag.
This month I tag. . .
Catherine--for her beautiful pictures and awesome words
Sabine--for having the coolest blog on the block and making me laugh!
Stephanie--for being an amazing musician (she is stephanie dosen for those who know her) and also for having such a nice and uplifting blog.
And Sanchez, you know you're always welcome! : )

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with grungy looking clothing and girls with brightly coloured t-shirts or coats
I like
my cafe regulars and knowing what coffee and meals they like the best
I like
orange juice
I like
thinking about next year and all the cool subjects I will be doing
I like
having my own space
I like
when you are so proud of something and you want to show the whole world
I love
being completely stress-free and coming home to ZERO homework
Today I had a introduction lesson for VCE psychology next year
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
movie promo's that say "coming soon" how soon?
I hate when you wish you were a kid again
I hate being helpless
I hate
fighting with my mum
I hate
when my dad butters my toast without asking if i want butter, haha =P
I hate winter, but in a way, I wish it would come back
I hate that fatty feeling you get when you've eaten too much junk food
I hate
breaking promises
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


I.heart.Cassie.