Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cassie's therapy video, february

Photobucket
Hello guys!

Cassie's therapy video is my very own BLOGGER TAG! I always do it in the first week of the month (or try...haha). Please watch it if you have not already.
This month I tag. . .
Fishbowl Complex--this kooky blog always gets me thinking and I'd love to see what she does with Cassie's therapy!
Ciara--for when she returns from Malawi :)
Catherine--for a happy birthday present!

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with beautiful eyes, so I can have eye sex with them and girls with hair that has been bleached lighter from the sun
I like
singing songs at the top of my voice

I like
catching the bus to school each day

I like
perfect timing

I like
bonding and d&m time

I like
getting mail
I like new followers and reading amazing blogs
I like when my brother gets into cooking moods
I like hour long phone conversations
I like disposable camera and how much better they capture everything
I like raspberry lemonade and ginger beer on hot summer days
I like when strangers smile at you on the street and you smile back
I love writing these therapies.

Today I sat in Chinese class and laughed and laughed.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
people who wait for things to go wrong
I hate hitting my funny bone
I hate when none of my pens work
I hate
forgetting to turn off the oven and almost burning the house down
I hate
when the tram lurches forward
I hate school, but in a way, I like it's comforting routine
I hate when people die way, way too early
I hate
when people don't understand what I'm trying to say
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

Photobucket
I.heart.Cassie.