Thursday, March 4, 2010

cassie's therapy video, march



Hello guys!

Cassie's therapy video is my very own BLOGGER TAG! I always do it in the first week of the month (or try...haha). Please watch it if you have not already.
This month I tag. . .
Athena--for her lovely words
Shellbell--for her amazing photo collages and words
Abby--for her funky new blog

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with funny laughs and girls with nice sounding voices
I like
seeing my Zabeaney after a week and realizing how much I missed her
I like
clapping
I like
playing the same songs over and over again
I like
banana cinnamon cake
I like
alice in wonderland
I like never ever stopping and then standing still
I like when my family asks about my day
I like tributes
I like donuts and nerds
I like robots
I like when what you get is better than what you hoped for
I love watching 'pushing daisies' and 'life on mars'.
Today I went to school.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
when things can't get any worse and they do
I hate cancer so fucking much
I hate disappointment
I hate
being forced to do homework even when my brain is mush
I hate
playing scrabble
I hate hot weather, but in a way, I don't notice it so much as cold
I hate when people talk about me behind me back
I hate
when there is nothing good to eat in my house
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.