Friday, March 26, 2010

Sabine Cara's blogger tag :)


Heya blogger friends!
I'm feeling slightly better and am now taking some penicillin so the infection should hopefully clear up soon! Thanks for your caring and well wishes :)

I've been tagged by beautiful Sabine from her very own blogger tag (she's too cool right?).

Rules:
Choose 1 picture that makes you cringe.
Choose 2 pictures that you could stare at for 5 hours.
Chose 1 picture that shows a situation you want to be/ want to be in before you die.
Link 2 bloggers- and tell me why they inspire you.
Link back to Sabine!

1. image that makes me cringe:
2. image that i could stare at for 5 hours:
or perhaps...
3. Situation I would like to live before I die:
and i tag...
*Lissy--because her tumblr and blog constantly inspire me
*Aury--because I'd love to make more and more blogger friends

lots of love,
erimentha
ps. images from here, here and here