Wednesday, March 24, 2010

where will erimentha be in 10 years?

Hello :)
I'm still quite sick but trying to keep up blogging because it's good for the soul, therapeutic, I love it, ect. While I've been home I watched 'The Time Traveller's Wife' with mum, some Life On Mars and Torchwood eps. with just plain old me, Kung Fu Panda with my little bro, and 'Julie & Julia' with the bro and the mum. I loved loved loved 'Julie & Julia' so much! It reminded me of so many people, my blog and really inspired me to cook more! I highly recommend it! click here for more info!

Anyhoo!
Abbey has tagged me in a tag that asks you to write about where you'll be in 10 years. thanks so much abbey for tagging me and sorry it took me so long!
i tag...


In 10 years I'll be twenty six. I think my wants and wishes are much like everybody else's. But I'll still give it a shot.

In 10 years I would like to have travelled the world, met interesting people, collected stories and lots of pretty little things.
I'd like to have found a good guy, and have some funky musican and nurse flat mates and someone who adores cooking!
I'd like to be happy with what I have
I hope for a good uni course or a job, or at least some direction in my life
I want to have made a difference to the world, or at least to one person
I'd like to hang with friends and soak up the sunshine
I want to make sure I never forget all the things about my past, but still live in the present. This is a really procarious balance, but, I'm trying...
thanks for your love,
eri xxx