Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a postcard in a plane crash.

So Jokerman tagged my in an interesting tag which I have never heard of before! The task is to write a love letter to yourself and then tag whoever you would like. It was created by Alfie and I tag Sanchez, Camelgirl and Athena! Go for it guys : )

Dear Erimentha,
I like how you always try your hardest, are caring about people and have goals in your life. I think you do well and always try to to be fearless, curious, loving and to lead a gentle revolution. I think you need to stand up for yourself more and not let little things bother you as much. You need to stop expecting people to tell you bad news and fight against becoming another stress-freak in the world. Most of all; be sincere, not wanky.
Love
Eri xxx
p.s. "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so unbelievably free that your very act of existence is rebellion."