Saturday, June 12, 2010

get my shit together


"On a good day you can feel my love for you"--Joanna Newsom

So, last month I did this self-motivated life goal thing which I liked to call...
"getting my shit together".
Basically, it involved saying/doing all the stuff I didn't want to do, or had been putting off. It meant being totally honest or fixing up little things in my life that weren't quite right.
I talked to people. I visited people. I booked appointments, saw long-lost friends, said what I thought, cleaned my room, did stuff to make me feel pretty, healthy, happy.

Now, I know there are a lot of blogs out there that give you life talks. Tell you they know the answer. Hell, there are a lot of people like that too! But I, Erimentha, dare you. Give it a go!!! Get your shit together for a week, fortnight, month. Make a list of all the things you want to change in your life, wish you had the courage to do, regret, love. . .

Have a happy & exciting weekend everyone!