Thursday, June 3, 2010

look, listen, see, click, donate;;;;;;;;;;june

What's happening in June you may ask? Well this is The Little Blog of Happiness's original idea for summing up the month ahead! Enjoy :)

Look;; My beautiful "fake mum" (she's a family friend) gave me this locket from her mum. And my grandma gave me the chain. I love both of them--especially together. It's like carrying a little bit of history with me and my fake mum and Grandma mean so much to me.

Listen;; I love Belgium singer Scampi, not only is she adorable but she is a good singer too! Fav song, Lykke Li's cover 'Dance Dance Dance' which is here, and her YouTube channel is here. She does so many good covers including Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and Lily Allen's 'Littlest Things'. Oh, and Facey page here :)
See;; Street Dance 3-D!!! A British movie in 3-D about dancing, a cross between ballet and hip-hop? BRING IT ON! The action-filled choreography and sexy dancers will certainly make for an amazing movie! It's a must see! Click here for all the details!

Click;; Bec Parsons is a Australian fashion photographer that the lovely Lissy recommended I take a look at. She is so super talented and has photography on the cover of Russh, Yen and Oyster all the time. Her style is flawless; with well-light scenes, beautiful girls, and quirky touches to all her work.

Donate;; Recently I've had a bit of a bout of something called "post-viral arthritis". This has given me a really deep appreciation of not having a chronic illness such as arthritis. My god-mother suffers from it and battles depression as a result. It is a tiring and painful condition. So, what to do more? For information about Arthritis Australia click HERE, and I tried to find an international website for all you non-Australian readers but looks like there isn't, sorry. Donate away my friends!