Monday, July 5, 2010

honesty award


Soooo...Sanchezzy has tagged me in this cool as blogger tag! It's called the 'Honesty Award'. All you do is answer the bolded questions...truthfully! And also tag 6 other amazing bloggers. I tag; Spence (accidently tagged twice, sorry love!), Katyha, Shannon, Rosa, Milk & Katie!

Share one thing that nobody knows about you.
No one? That's a bit intense since I seem to tell everyone at least one little thing that no one else knows...its to avoid my hair growing too big and full of secrets (haha sorry Mean Girls obsessed!). But I guess one secret is that currently I'm finding it hard to imagine in the future. Like even more than 2 years. And it's kinda freaking me out.


What is your biggest regret in life?
Not flying up to Adelaide these holidays to visit my fairy god mother!!! My beautiful fairy god mother, for whom I have been exchanging letters since 2004. She is one of my very best friends even though we have never met and only talked once on the phone. The power of the pen, hey?


What would you do with a thousand dollars?
Save it for my trip to Borneo! :) :) :) So excited!


If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now?
I'm not with anyone right now, so I guess yes.


What do you like or dislike about my (the taggers) blog page?
I love Sanchezzy's blog. It's SO good. I do however hate when she has too many pokemon references, because then I can't stop thinking about pokemon and I wanna have sex with Brock, lol jk I had a crush on him when I was six.


"be not afraid of growing slowly, but be afraid of standing still"-chinese proverb.
x.x.x. -erimentha