Monday, July 26, 2010

what to say? {4}

Hello you!
How's it going? I'm pretty good! On the weekend I had a friends 18th which was really, really fun! I met some really interesting people and danced so much! I also had lunch with my cousin Clarice Bean and did some "homework" with my school friends! Love the weekend...

Anyways, today I thought I'd do a 'What To Say', which is a blog regular I started last year. The idea is to find funny/interesting/pretty pictures with subtitles or words that express what you want to say to someone. It's really fun and therapeutic. Feel free to try it yourself, just send me a comment so I can check it out too! For past editions see here, here & then here. Sorry for the longness, but enjoy! ;)

To Jackie Fairy;;

To God;;














To super bitchy neighbour;;











To Goosey;;














To ... i dunno who, but I like this quote! hehe











To world leaders everywhere;;



















To some work customers;; (jokes, jokes)



















To Mimi;;



















To them;;












To a stranger;;













To Zhi Hui;;














A general reminder;;

















To Goosey, Hagrid & Da Wai;;














To Charlotte;;