Tuesday, October 26, 2010

cassie's therapy tag; october, 2010



Hello lovelies,
Cassie's therapy tag is a tag I started ages ago, I love it and find it really fun to look back on or think about. The tag is based on a TV show called Skins and is a therapy video for one of the character's called Cassie. If you haven't seen it, please watch it HERE.

This month I tag:
*Felix, just because she is special
*Sabine Cara, because she is starting her blog a fresh
*Alycia, cuz she's sweet like that : )

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with their dads flannel shirts, and girls who help me feel included
I like koala ears
I like purple nail polish
I like thunderstorms
I like people who look like Tin Tin
I like loud laughs
I like when my 90 year old grandpa beats my 12 year old brother in table tennis
I like playing 'pash, partner, punch, push off a cliff, pregnant & sex' during class
I like fish
I like getting fit again
I like people who find fun in the ordinary moments
I like when strangers understand the things you find hardest to convey
I love Mr. Lincoln roses, they are one of my favourite things in the whole wide world
Today I took my dog for a walk
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate when you know you could have done better
I hate when people use their honesty as an excuse to be a bitch
I hate the prospect of memories being forgotten
I hate feeling shit for no reason
I hate spoilt kids who cry when don't get their way
I hate when people raise money for breast cancer so they can make boob cupcakes and dress skanky. I wish people thought childhood cancer was a "cool" cancer to raise money for
I hate people who say "FML" and have no need to, but in a way, I do that all the time, FML.
I hate when people are fake angry at me, because I take it to heart
I hate having dreams of breakdowns
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.