Saturday, October 9, 2010

what to say? {6}

Hello everyone.
Thanks so much for your beautiful comments in my previous post. You guys are just way too nice and mean the world to me!

I'd had a pretty good week. Last night was Zhi Hui's remission party. It was tons of fun, it talked to lots of different people, danced and ate lollies. I ate cupcakes that said 'FUCK CANCER' and 'I am better than cancer', I took photos and sat on a wall. It was tons of fun and I love Zhi Hui to bits.

So today I thought I'd do a 'What To Say?'. Basically I started doing this a year ago and love it so much. I try to do it as often as I think you can stand, haha :) I just find pictures with subtitles of things I want to say to my friends and family. It's so much fun! If you want to give it a go, please comment cuz I'd love to read yours too!

To Clarice Bean;;


To Lex Lex;;

To life;;

To Sanchez;;

To Mascara;;


To my grandpa;;
{without knowing it}

To her;;

To school;;


To that nurse;; I don't believe you.

To my dad;;


To Jan Jan;;


To Hope;;


To my fellow bloggers;;
-- I promise I'll be better soon! :)

To Zhi Hui;;

To M;;

To myself;;