Saturday, December 4, 2010

summer update!


Dear you,
Hope you are well, and you like my new header and side pictures :) I've been having a really good time lately. On Friday I went to the beach with my geography biffles; Sam, Shar and Marleen. We swam, bitched about parents and giggled about boys. Marleen is from Germany on exchange and she is such a sweet and interesting person. She has a great sense of humour, and we both understand each others jokes and ideas which I like.

Tomorrow I am off on a beautiful adventure to my grandparent's house in NSW with Zhi Hui & Sanchezzy. I am very excited, I just love the Summer! We are going to cook all our own meals, hang out at the beach, go for walks and generally have a ball!

I think this Summer is going to be the best yet! I am spending Christmas with my mums family in Melbourne, then going to the Coast with my friends (including Da Wai, Mars and Hagrid who have all been on exchange!), and then going back to NSW for New Years.

What are your plans for the holidays?
Lots of love,
Me, xx