Monday, May 23, 2011

cassie's therapy video, may 2011.

Hello there,
Cassie's therapy tag is a tag I started ages ago, I love it and find it really fun to look back on or think about. The tag is based on a TV show called Skins and is a therapy video for one of the character's called Cassie. If you haven't seen it, please watch itHERE.

This month I tag. . .
Mel-a blog I'd like to model mine on
Zaira-whose blog I loved the moment I saw it
Megan-just for fun, because she was the last person to follow me

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with who treat you like big sisters and girls who can't help but be nice
I like frost on the grass
I like showers at 6.30am
I like falling asleep on people's shoulders
I like being a sore loser
I like silk pajamas
I like sing-a-longs
I like 2 page texts
I like when all awkwardness leeks away
I like realizing someone else is the same kind of fucked up as you are
I like being really proud of my school band
I like shopping online
I love putting my hair in a bun
Today I went back to school after 5 blissful days away in Canberra
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate when you accidently offend/upset someone
I hate being weirdly protective of people
I hate how my brother slams doors
I hate eating meat
I hate cramming for a test
I hate the way my brain works
I hate people who pretend everything's okay, but in a way, that's the coping mechanism I use too
I hate cracked lips and bruised knees
I hate when people don't listen to what you have to say
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.