Wednesday, June 8, 2011

everything is for next wednesday.

Exams.
It's hard to understand the gravity of my Year 12 Psychology exam on the 15th, but also have it in perspective. I've worked out that over the next week I could be doing up to 38 hours of studying. And at worst, 30. I think this has been the hardest I've ever studied for something in my life! I've been making flash cards, mind maps, notes, posters, reading over and over things, doing practice exams and questions from my textbook. Hopefully all these things will result in a good score on my exam. Today I'm going to go to the State Library and study, wearing my new big blue shirt for good luck.

It's a good thing I have so many good things to look forward to when exams finish. Including:
*My friend Mags (who lives in Swedan) is coming to Australia for 2 weeks. We plan to go surfing, go shopping, have sleepovers and maybe a party or two. I can't wait!
*My family is also thinking of going to Sydney in the holidays, and I might be able to meet up with M or JJ
*It's Hagrid's birthday on the 14th, and on the holidays we might be staying for a couple of days at her holiday house near the beach. Our group is getting so big now, I hope it's going to be the best group holiday yet :)
*And as if that wasn't enough, I'll be babysitting gorgeous L-M, shopping with Zhi Hui, hair dying with Sanchezzy and maybe a movie with Goose.


Can't be happy around exam time? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.