Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cassie's therapy video, August 2011



Hello there,
Cassie's therapy tag is a tag I started ages ago. It's really fun to do and I find it really interesting to look back on. The tag is based on a TV show called Skins and is a therapy video for one of the character's called Cassie. If you haven't seen it, please watch it HERE.

This month I tag. . .
Everyone & anyone who is interested! Sorry for being lazy guys, but I thought I'd open it up to anyone at all. Just drop me a line if you want to do it, because I'd love to read it too! :)

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with cute side-way glances and girls who don't realize how beautiful they are
I like going to expensive shops and trying on crazy outfits
I like reading poetic texts in literature
I like when my boss compliments me
I like getting paid for something you love (babysitting in particular)
I like when people are a little gentler with you when they know you're going through a rough time
I like when you realize someone is a good hugger
I like how refreshed you feel after a shower
I like when you talk to one of your friends who you haven't seen in a while, and you remember why you love them so much
I like making mix CDs for my friends
I like my morning routine
I like buying bargain $5 'slutty-but-not' tops on Brunswick St.
I love how much PE improves my mental state compared to maths methods
Today I had lunch and went shopping with my old Bus Buddies. Quote; "this is the most fun I've had in months."
©
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate when my mum is home all the time
I hate working 3 days in a row
I hate when there is no cause, just "generalised" pain
I hate cancelled tests when you have studied
I hate when people accuse me of unjustified love, in any form
I hate dreams that are really accurate to how you are feeling
I hate days that start badly, but in a way, sometimes they end well
I hate thinking it would be better if you started crying, but being unable to
I hate having to write 'to do' lists for things you've already done

I hate this, wow. Sorry.