Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I quit my ramblin' & came home.

Hello you,
Sorry it's been so long. And by so long, I mean, so long since I've done a talking post. Life is alright at the moment. It's term 3 school holidays which pretty much consists of studying, working and dinners with friends. The weather has been crazy lately, yesterday it was thundering and today is was gusting like there is no tomorrow. Next week I'm going away with my primary school friends to Phillip Island. We're camping and I'm really looking forward to spending some time away with easy-going friends and easy-going problems.


I studied for my psychology exam in the state library today. It was really nice, we went to the room on the 3rd story which had a huge high ceiling and books everywhere. On my way home I found a piece of paper on the ground of the train station. It seemed very fitting to publish it on my blog. It's a list. Lists are one of my favourite things in the world. When I grow up, I want to perfect the art of list writing. I wish I could write a whole book of lists. I think we are always more honest and less convoluted in dot point form. But maybe that's just me. Anyway, here is the list I found...

goals.
be a non smoker
learn Samba
Master douching + high quality (black) equitment.
Anna Schwarts Gallery
shows every 3 months
ute
to be punch fucked
exchange overseas
ideal perfect home (with privacy)
ideal perfect studio (with space)
able to work effectively in my studio
earning $1200 cash a week
tattooed 
holiday destinations with Jonathan
Austria
Berlin (Markus)
France (Rodin)
deposit on a house
nose job
holiday in Perth
book for Jonathan
chook feeder for mum
discover breathing
meditate at least once a day
learning photography - and SLR camera
bonsai tree
follow the football
drive somewhere beautiful with Jonathan
a dog like susie
fillers in my cheeks
network of artists who support my practice
friends that inspire me
diving @ Great Barrier Reef
travel to a non European country



Much love,
Erimentha xxx