Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cassie's therapy tag: 2012.












Abracadabra, Wow!  
I like boys with big dorky grins and girls who can recite entire Harry Potter movies off by heart
I like hallway hugs with K 
I like going crazy happy in tutorial with Legolas & Camelgirl 
I like my pink pills that stop me shaking so much
I like knowing where I stand with people 
I like hot tea in take away containers every morning
I like listening to a song on repeat for hours (a few favourties: *, * & *) 
I like "jigsaw hugs" (when you fit perfectly with another) 
I like when my friends are all in one place (eg. C block, sick bay, picnics) 
I like fish nets stockings because they remind me of K
I like banana bread 
I like how the words mint, beautiful and cheeky have become so popular
I love dreamless sleep 
Today I went to the city to study PE and ended up sitting in the Botanic Gardens eating sushi and drinking a Boost juice.
In some ways, I love everything. Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular I like things that I like but I love everything There’s more choice in like Cos even the worst things have things you love in them I don’t know what you mean about things I hate  
I hate Dr's who are more confused about my body than I am 
I hate being too anxious to call/talk to people
I hate waking up in pain 
I hate how emotional I am at school and how emotionless I am at home 
I hate feeling guilty for telling people my problems
I hate when memories get tarnished by change 
I hate inadvertently losing people, but in a way, it's beautiful watching them all show how much they care when they return
I hate when I recognize thoughts as irrational but I cannot stop them any way
I hate distressing memories which need to be constantly blocked


I hate this. Wow, sorry....