Sunday, May 13, 2012

cassie's therapy video, may 2012











Hiya,
Cassie's therapy tag is a tag I started ages ago. It's based on this video. The task is to fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Bold stands for what you must include, the rest is up to you! ;) 
 



Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with good intentions and girls who ask questions

I like walking to school every day

I like using my spares effectively (either for sleep or study) 
I like spoken word 
I like when my family leaves me alone for the night

I like listening to songs on repeat (*, * & *)

I like finding new gifs of Miranda Kerr
I like watching Ellen interviews with my favourite celebrities 
I like emailing Zhi Hui & Mama Goose

I like waking without any kind of pain in my body (it feels too good to be true)
I like relatable quotes/images
I like the colour yellow 
I love sleep (long and deep) 
Today I sold bread to the general public 
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate looking back on life 6 months ago

I hate diagnosis's that you don't agree with

I hate how little I cry these days

I hate year 12
I hate band-aids and long sleeves  
I hate breakdowns without her  
I hate being social, but in a way, it's the only thing I enjoy

I hate concentration problems
I hate my parent's morals and attitudes


















I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.