Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cassie's therapy video, October 2012



October's version of the blogger tag I created based on this video
Anyone can participate. 

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with calming qualities and girls who work out

I like clear skies
I like post offices 
I like watching DVDs on my laptop
I like making friends with the future
I like Lana Del Rey
I like the word collapse
I like walking with a destination
I like the poetry of Lisel Mueller, Gwen Harwood and Anna Akhmatova
I like the growing public support for neuroblastoma
I like finding the perfect present
I like spontaneous smiles
I like chia seeds
I love drunken sleep
Today I ate honey toast and shaved my legs
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate the depression epidemic
I hate sore throats in the morning
I hate mental health care professionals
I hate death that feels numb
I hate visibly failing
I hate people who repetitively say my name
I hate high school, but in a way, I'll really miss it
I hate studying
I hate endings

I hate this, wow. . .Sorry. 
x x x