Wednesday, May 15, 2013

cassie's therapy video, may 2013.


Blogger tag based on this video
 
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with bikes and girls who can speak more than one language

I like libraries
I like hot donuts on Thursdays
I like my new red gumboots
I like re-reading/re-watching Harry Potter
I like spending time with Maddy D
I like taking multiple showers per day
I like extra hot hot chocolates
I like shitty teenage science fiction novels
I like sing-a-long's with L's beautiful family
I like music by the Swell Season
I like honey and oats and a good DVD
I like warm sunshine
I love remembering what it's like to love again
Today I went to uni and studied psychology and poetry
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate when good days feel like a guilty pleasure
I hate falling for men when I still don't know if I could have heterosexual sex
I hate the mental health care system in Australia
I hate offensive co-workers
I hate the way I pick at my skin and how compulsive it has become
I hate appointments that go round in circles
I hate how my emotions mirror those of Pod's but in a way, it helps me to better understand last year
(I still think she caused more pain than was necessary)
I hate the smell of meat
I hate people who complain about being broke and then start typing on a MacBook