Friday, December 6, 2013

life imitates art.


“I usually want to die or do nothing.” —Daul Kim
 

Thing's to look forward to:
-Sunday church with Clare M and family
-Anatomical flower tattoo with M, Violet Bow and Zhi Hui
-Buying Christmas gifts and thank-you presents for my loved ones
-Swimming at Josh's beach with old friends and family
-Suicide prevention conference in Perth (July 2014)
-Travelling to New York, Boston, Toronto, Alaska, Stockholm, Malmo, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, the Lake District, London and Bristol
-Being Lou's bridesmaid when she marries the love of her life, her soul mate, the one

Last night I danced with Mads, received several enormous hugs from Alpha, bought Lou white wine and did that weird thing where I go - hang on a second, how could I leave this? This is wonderful! Suicidal ideation gives you a weird sense of appreciation for the small moments, a strong sense of carpe diem and a real thirst to make the most out of the time you have.
 


1 comment:

helen said...

hold on, you have so much to live for! travelling is also on my bucket list, i'm hoping to go straight after college, but we'll see how that pans out. wishing you the absolute best x