Sunday, March 2, 2014

i am happy. i think i really am. but then i get sad. and sometimes it overwhelms me how sad i can get.

In an average year 12 classroom, one person has attempted suicide
Email to my friend in the UK last night:
Hi Lis, sorry to send a bit of a jumbled email but I don’t understand why I have to feel things so acutely and painfully...I’m upset and I can’t express why and every interaction I have seems to make it worse so I’m unsure what to do...any tips for being a highly sensitive person apart from shutting yourself off from the world and never speaking to anyone who isn't close friends/family? Help much appreciated xx
Suicide remains the leading cause of death among Australians between 15 and 34 years of age.  

1 comment:

sabine cara said...

sending all the love and support (because i don't know if i can do anything else) and hoping it reaches you.
<3 <3 <3 <3