Monday, April 7, 2014

freedom from the imposed control.


They tell you that you're lucky but you're so confused because you don't feel pretty, you just feel used.

4/11/2013:
I can't pause my life for you.
I feel like I'm arguing with you and repeat the same things over and over which you don't want to believe.
We're at different points in our recovery and it's taken me years to understand my pain and how to respond to it.
I don't want to be your therapist (I just want to be your friend).
Part of moving on with your life is being able to deal with things internally without needing outside reassurance or confirmation.
Are there any practical ways to help you?
I feel like you only feel worse after we talk about things.
I finally have all the right support and feel on top on things with my [mental] health.

I take great care of myself by carefully shutting myself away.

1 comment:

Jamilla said...

Oh this. It's too bad you can explain it to people but not understand it for them. Hopefully they eventually learn :)