Thursday, July 10, 2014

shall we make a new rule of life...always try to be a little kinder than i neccessary?


1: Does it get any easier?
2: No, just more familar

Plans for July 10th:
-Breakfast in bed (raspberry jam on organic sourdough bread)
-Grab a hot chocolate at my favourite uni cafe
-Visit Claire Lucy's grave
-Jump the fence to Monsalvat
-Finish working on my No' does not mean convince me tshirt craft project (made from one of the Poet's old shirts)
-Watch the Good Wife with Mum

This time last year saw the end to the horrific chapter of my life known as the PoetZhi Hui called me from the top of a snowy mountain and told me about appearing in the paper with her little cancer sis, Laura, who passed away suddenly last week. And I went to visit my sister Hope because I honestly didn't want a 19th birthday and it marked a year of persistant and severe suicide ideation. I felt as if my death was inevitable - similar to any other life threatening illness.

My, how far we've come.

1: I don't think I can do this without her
2: You already are...