Tuesday, March 17, 2015

art is not duplication in a projection, but a new created image embodied in a medium.


Track list for Hamish's CD (ordered by emotion/thematic portrayal):

I Was Only 19, The Herd (cover)
Recovery, James Arthur
Rehab, Amy Winehouse
Battle Scars, Guy Sebastian
Losing Sleep, John Newman
Even My Dad Does Sometimes, Ed Sheeran
Celepram, Horrorshow
A Million Tears, Kasey Chambers
The Thing About Grief Is, Clare Bowditch & the Feeding Set
Breathe Me, Sia 
Say Something, Pentatonix (cover)
Happy Pills, Norah Jones
Adore You, Miley Cyrus
Starting Over, Macklemore
Neon Cathedrals, Macklemore
Breaking Hearts, James Vincent McMorrow
Nightminds, Missy Higgins
Nullarbor Song, Kasey Chambers
This Is My City, Timothy Victor
Losing Rising, the Swell Season
Soldier, Gavin DeGraw
Oceans (Where Feet May Fall), Hillsong United

I've been having persistent nightmares about Garnet's step-dad and I desperately hope I don't have to fly to WA for a similar tragedy.