Sunday, March 29, 2015

sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.


Under a fragile skin, sleep.

I am so blessed to have beautiful people in my life such as the faithful Laurel Matilda, my Danish twin and my childhood best friend Magnus. As well as beautiful new friends like Alps and Cassandra (friends from church who bless me in so many ways) and old family favourites found in L & S, Bubbles and Teli. And then of course Friday, Savi and Belle (whom without, I would be lost, shipwrecked and completely devoid of meaning).

My Christian identity is blossoming and gives me so much solace and sustenance in a world where my moods and energy are so unpredictable. There is so much more to say on this topic (and many others). Someone close to me is dying, an old friend has reached out in crisis for my support and I am continually tested by energy and mood constraints. The world doesn't stops spinning, but for now, I am content.

No comments: